Burnet Attorneys Serve Clients Throughout Central Texas
Creative, cost-effective solutions to criminal defense, family law and immigration issues
Vana & Vana, PLLC is a small law practice in Burnet, Texas devoted to highly responsive and personalized legal service for each and every client. As a husband-and-wife team, attorneys Barton (BJ) Vana and Agata Vana work closely together to ensure you receive the highest quality legal representation possible. Motivated by genuine concern, we work hard to deliver favorable results at a reasonable cost.
Trustworthy Texas lawyers fighting for your rights
In addition to the energy and dedication we bring to representing all clients, you will find that we are:
- Honest — We are committed to giving you a candid appraisal of your case and being forthright with you throughout the legal process.
- Ethical — Our firm enjoys a strong reputation for professionalism, dedication to our clients, and adherence to the legal code of conduct.
- Creative — We search for innovative solutions that protect your rights and deliver the best possible outcome under the facts of your case.
The legal process can be confusing, unnerving, and, when the stakes are high enough, downright frightening. But you can trust Vana & Vana, PLLC to help you find your way.
Quality legal assistance for criminal defendants, immigrants, and family law clients
At Vana & Vana, PLLC, our practice focuses on three main areas of the law:
- Criminal defense — As an ex-police officer, attorney Barton Vana is knowledgeable about law enforcement’s procedures and protocols and can challenge authorities when they violate a defendant’s civil rights. Clients receive aggressive, results-oriented criminal defense representation for all types of felony and misdemeanor charges as well as DUI and traffic offenses.
- Family law — Our family law clients receive personalized service focused on their issues and concerns in adoption, divorce, child custody, child support, spousal support, and the division of marital property.
- Immigration — As an immigrant herself, attorney Agata Vana is passionate about providing quality legal representation for all types of immigration issues, including green card and citizenship applications, removal defense, family-based immigration, and asylum actions.
No matter what type of problem you have, you can rely on our dedication and commitment to work hard for a successful resolution.
Contact a reputable law firm in Burnet, Texas
To see how Vana & Vana, PLLC can help with your legal issues, take advantage of a free consultation. Call us at 830-798-9000 or contact us online. Our office is conveniently located at 111 East Jackson Street in Burnet, across the street from the Burnet County Courthouse.